Thursday, January 22, 2009

Someone said that, "nfkowalski" just wasn't creative, a "non-starter" I think the term was. I agree. So, here is the new name and now it has a purpose and mission.

Throughout the presidential campaign and since, I received much feedback and demand for stories, narratives and testimonies about the adventures I was experiencing. TheRaconteursPost is the extension of the Obama-Kowalski Adventures.

If you are like me and didn't know the meaning of "raconteur" until a conversation over red wine with Will Gee, here is a helpful link to its wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raconteur

TheRaconteursPost will do the following:

1. Document and publish anecdotal stories from my personal experiences in politics and Washington, DC.
2. Provide images and videos highlighting those experiences.
3. Provide a steady stream of news and information about politics, technology and the Internet and how the political and government paradigm is shifting due to their interaction.
4. Have stuff

TheRaconteursPost will be, above all else, fun. Please visit when you can and add yourself as a Follower. When "follow" the blog, it will automatically upload updates to your Google Reader or whichever blog-following tool you use.

Thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Nick - This is Ralston. I'm trying to contact you (shot you an email awhile ago). Hit me up at ralstonews@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sonny Boy,
    What's all this "Twitter" talk. When I was a girl we called Sarah the operator and asked her to connect us to Andy, Bea or Barney. If the Mendelbright sisters weren't on the party line talking about why their feet fell asleep, we were connected to our party.
    Love the page.

    ReplyDelete